Outlook global address list not updating

I work for an MSP and one of my clients is running Exchange 2010 on Server 2008R2.It is a single domain running in a single forest, and there are no trusts anywhere.

I've also tried running Get-Offline Address Book | Update-Offline Address Book on the exchange server.Ran through the "Test E-mail Auto Configuration" test on a user's Outlook that was already working. I have tried manually configuring server settings for Outlook (20) both internally and externally.Received a lot of 0x80040113 errors which just confirm that the GAL doesn't have these new users. I just get prompted with a credential box over and over, which seems reasonable if Outlook is still checking the GAL for these users.To troubleshoot these issues, follow the steps below.After you follow each step, test to see whether the Offline Address Book issue has been resolved.

Search for outlook global address list not updating:

outlook global address list not updating-23outlook global address list not updating-11

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “outlook global address list not updating”