Coventry telegraph net dating Free sex online dating phone numbers
He has been in post since January 2015, joining from Trinity Mirror Midlands stablemate the Birmingham Mail, where he held the position of Football Editor.
From 1946 until the end of April 2004, a separate sports publication, The Pink, was printed every Saturday evening. In 2016, Coventry Telegraph launched a new weekly podcast, centred around goings on at Coventry City F. The headquarters for a significant period of the paper's history was at 157 Corporation Street, Coventry, CV1 1FP. In the 1970s, the Evening Telegraph had a regular consumer page called Watchdog, which was edited by Ken Burgess.
From 2 October 2006, the publication changed from an evening paper to a morning paper.
To reflect this change, the newspaper's name changed to Coventry Telegraph.
The Coventry Telegraph is a local English tabloid newspaper.
It was founded as The Midland Daily Telegraph in 1891 by William Isaac Iliffe, and was Coventry's first daily newspaper.